How to register on the electoral list
All French and major French women enjoying their civil and political rights must apply for registration.
The registrations and modifications recorded in the town hall between March 1st and December 31st, will not take effect until March 1st of the following year.
Attention changes of address within the municipality must also be reported, failing which, the voter exposes himself to be removed from the electoral list of the municipality.
Nationals of other EU member states may apply to be registered on the additional electoral lists for the municipal and European elections.
To perform these steps
• At the office of the Elections Department of the Town Hall of Séez from Monday to Friday from 8:30 am to 12.00 am. Monday and Thursday from 2.00 pm to 4.30 pm
• By correspondence by downloading one of the forms below
French electoral lists
Additional European electoral lists
Municipal complementary electoral lists
These forms, together with the supporting documents, are to be returned: Mairie de SEEZ – Election Service – 1 Rue Saint Jean-Baptiste -73700 SEEZ
• For the French list: national identity card or passport valid or whose validity has expired less than 1 year.
• For European or Municipal supplementary lists: national identity card, passport or residence permit valid or whose validity has expired less than 1 year.
• Recent proof of residence (receipts or bills for water, gas, electricity, telephone – tax notice, housing tax or proof of registration as taxpayer of the municipality during the last five years )
Enrollments of 18 years of age between March 1st, 2018 and February 28th, 2019, will be registered automatically. Requirement: To have carried out a census on the municipality to participate in the Defense and Citizenship Day.
Mayor of SEEZ
1, Rue Saint Jean-Baptiste -73700 SEEZ
Phone : +33 (0)4.79.41.00.54