Reception – Information and Services office
The “Maison de Seez – Bureau Information Services” is a municipal service created following the dissolution of the Tourist Office at the end of 2016.
This service aims to inform the local population and visitors, it is also the general welcome of the town hall. The main objective is to meet the diverse and diverse needs of different audiences.
These missions are diverse and varied :
– Physical and telephone reception
– Management of communal communication media: brochures, leaflets, website, Facebook page
– Management and organization of the animations and ceremonies
– Management of the cultural and heritage assets of the town: Espace Saint-Eloi, Saint-Pierre Church, Mill of Saint-Germain
– Relationship with associations (rental and reservation of rooms, organization of events, requests for equipment, production of posters, photocopies service, grant applications …)
Monday to Friday: 8.30am-12pm / 2pm-5.30pm
Closed on weekends and public holidays
25 rue Célestin FREPPAZ
Phone : +33 (0)4 79 41 00 54
Mail : email@example.com