The Urbanism Service aims to inform and support the private individuals and professionals on their projects. The objective is to ensure a coherent development of the territory by maintaining a balance between existing and future projects.
The main missions of the Urban Planning Department are:
– The physical and telephone reception of the public;
– The processing of the requests for authorizations relating to the right of the grounds (certificates of town planning, preliminary declarations of works, building permit, planning permission …);
– The pre-instruction and instruction of certain urban planning authorizations.
• Building permit for detached house : 2 months processing time
• Building permit for modifications : 2 months processing time
• Prior declaration - detached house : 1 month processing time
• Prior declaration : 1 month processing time
• Prior declaration - plot : 1 month processing time
• Development permit or building permit (more than 2 dwellings) : 3 months processing time
• Planning permission : 1 month processing time for a simple information request or 2 months processing
time for a specific project
• Notice of commencement of building work : to be carried out from the beginning of the works
• Declaration confirming the completion and conformity of the works : to be carried out at the end of the works
• Request a transfer of a permit issued during its period of validity
For your land registry research, you can:
To see the regulations of each zone, please contact the town planning department.
Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday: 8:30am to 12am (The entrance is located rue St Pierre).
Closed on Wednesday.
Telephone: +33 (0) 4 79 41 00 54
Fax : +33 (0) 4 79 41 02 70